Sunday, May 4, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3

Hi Dolls, a  couple of weeks ago I got the Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette for My birthday.
I was delighted as I had wanted it for a long time and it had sold out in most stores upon its release.

This palette  has 12 neutral rose-hued gold shimmery shadows all really high pigments and I actually love every single shadow in this set, which is very unusual to love every shade!

I normally love matte shadows with no shimmer but I think Urban decay do shimmer eye shadows in a classy way,  not tacky with lumps of glitter.
Also this palette is really excellent for people with green eyes,  the tones just really make your eyes stand out, However I did use it recently on some clients and they ranged from brown to blue eyes and it was just as beautiful.
The shadows are really long lasting you will not have to touch up during the day and they are silky and lightweight.

If you are on the hunt for some new eyeshadows I truly recommend this palette and it will last you a lifetime! A brilliant investment for your make up collection.

Available from Debenhams.ie price €44.00




No comments:

Post a Comment