Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014 Hopes and Wishes

Hi guys, so I know I have totally and utterly left my blog alone for sooooo long, please forgive me!
2013 was a crazy busy awesome year.

Starting off by saying a massive thank you to each and every one of my Hairfairy clients, each and every single one of you ladies I adore, I am so so lucky to have the most loyal customers.
Heres to many more awesome hairstyles and glamour pusses for 2014!

So a year ago I began interning with Irish Brides Magazine, I was totally emerged in one of the most enjoyable jobs I have ever done!
Meeting with really awesome brands and sampling all the goodies for the future Brides to be and reporting back with my findings!
I was then given the honor of my title Beauty Assistant, which is featured in every magazine, I'm officially part of the team.
It was, for sure, one of my proudest moments EVER! It was always a dream of mine to work for a magazine and to be able to still do my creative job all day,  then  slotting in press events around my clients has worked out so well.

One thing I have come to realize is that I am super girlie
 Also, im such a people person, I love meeting all the new people at every event, Ive met some majorly inspiring women from brand owners to Bloggers its been a really great community.



So heres to 2014 peeps! Lets make it an epic adventure !

No comments:

Post a Comment