Thursday, August 8, 2013

The G Hotel Galway

Hey dolls just back from an overnight stay at the G Hotel in Galway.
I had to blog about our stay! This hotel is absolutely stunning from the second you arrive it is pure luxury.

The staff on the front desk are so friendly and couldn't have done more to make sure we were settled in.
The deal we booked included overnight stay, full body massages and breakfast for 160.00 each with luxury king room.

The king room was stunning complete with huge bed and sofa living area to chill and watch TV
The room was amazing filled with awesome arty pics and unusual furniture in the shapes of hats as the hotel's decor was designed by Ireland's own Philip Treacy.
Its so unique, retro and uber chic!
They have a signature pink room that you can arrange to have afternoon tea
and champagne its so glamorous.

The Spa was just so fabulous everything was clean, crisp and relaxing the ambiance was stunning, it really made me switch off.
My full body massage was the best one I have ever had, I got to pick the oils and the room lighting, the therapists were so professional.

After the treatment we headed to the  Thermal Suite which again, is almost candlelight and very tranquil.Here there was a pool, sauna, jacuzzi etc.

My husband and I had dinner at the hotel which also was excellent, I am a coeliac and they had lots of options which is rare!!! Even a dessert, which was awesome!

I cannot rate the G Hotel enough I couldn't fault anything. We had a wonderful peaceful stay and left totally refreshed.

I think everyone needs a night here to recharge the batteries and you are in such caring hands, great to see a hotel of its scale really live up to the hype, its worth every cent. 




No comments:

Post a Comment