Sunday, April 28, 2013

H&M Summer 2013 Collection

Hi Dolls about a week ago I took a trip in to H&M just off Grafton Street, and I have found some awesome summer finds.

Firstly I was drawn to this really cool multicoloured bikini, as seen on my silver mannequin, the top comes with straps if preferred.
The bottom is priced at €9.95 & top is €14.95 very reasonable and I also paired the bikini with a layered turquoise necklace priced at €9.95, this gives the bikini a really cool edge,I love layering jewellery with swimwear,it looks chic and sexy.








I also bought a really cool basic black bag in H&M priced at €19.95, I love the shape of this bag ,it's the perfect size and it has quite a short shoulder strap which is perfect as it doesn't trail the ground if you hold it by the handles.
I am in love with this bag!


Lastly I purchased these uber cool neck pieces made out of super soft suede, it's a nod to the tribal trend and I absolutely love it , since wearing it I have been stopped everywhere and asked where I got it.It really dresses up the plainest of outfits , Perfect with a white or black T-shirt.

Price is €9.95 , great price points, and the clothes are bang on trend, the quality of clothing is really excellent for these prices.





So ladies,
summer is coming soon! Get purchasing those bikinis before they are all gone ;)
Any excuse!!!
Xxxx Hairfairy



1 comment:

  1. Those neck things are crazy bet they look incredible over a plain tee!

    ReplyDelete