Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm



Hi Dolls I thought id just do a very quick post just to tell you about the latest ''Colour Quench Lip Balm by Clarins.
I bought these over two weeks ago and I have not stopped  wearing them.
I bought them in Doc Morris in Raheny Dublin and they are €17.50 each.
I really like these glosses because they are really rich in texture not heavy, and they smell and taste sweet.
The color's are pretty much identical to the tube color. I normally have very dry lips and have to re-apply gloss throughout the day to keep them hydrated but these have great lasting power and really nourish and moisturise your lips. 
The pink one is called ''Rasberry Smoothie 04'' and the darker shade is number 06. 
They are really fab for a natural day look, or a bronzed summer glow, perfect for your holiday's ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment