Friday, January 4, 2013

Cocoa brown tan

Hey dolls just before Christmas I attended the launch of the new Cocoa Brown tan by the beautiful Marissa Carter of Carter beauty salon in Blackrock Co. Dublin.
Marissa has come up with the most amazing product, this new revolutionary tan develops in just one hour.
As a tanning guru myself I was so excited to try out this product.

So I prepped my body, exfoliated and applied the wonderful smooth creamy mousse on to my chest, arms etc.It was so easy to apply, it has a stain so you have a guide and you can see exactly where you have any white bits left.
The tan has a beautiful scent of Tahitian gardenia, so fresh and clean,smelling un like any other product on the market.
This was my first time using tan in a mousse form but it was so much easier less runny or drippy.
The tans developing time is one hour for light tan, two hours for medium and three for dark.
I left mine on for three as I like a deep tan
Then I washed it off in the shower to reveal my gorgeous bronzed fresh looking skin - it was so natural looking.
I'm now officially hooked, Cocoa Brown is fantastic I have been telling all my friends about it and its so cost friendly at an unbelievable 7.99 in most pharmacy across Ireland - such great value.
As Cocoa Brown is a mousse I find the product goes a long way because its so foamy and luxurious.
The pretty pink bottle also looks great on any dressing table. unlike any other product, it's pretty and girlie and pink.
Marissa really knew every last thing about Cocoa Brown she was so passionate and really knew what ladies are looking for, she has ticked every box for every girls dream tan, it's perfection.



No comments:

Post a Comment