Monday, October 29, 2012

Mac Christmas collection a sneak peek :)

Hi everyone as you guys saw I was at Mac Grafton street last Monday for the launch of their Christmas 2012 collection.
All I can say is ladies you are all in for a treat I thought I'd post some pictures of what I bought and some prices.
First thing I needed was the face brush set as they are in a great little animal print case and they are travel size which is perfect for your handbag. This contains four brushes all for foundation or contouring or for cream blushes for blending this costs 54 euro and I think is a brilliant buy.
Then I purchased the set of lip glosses which are great shades, two nude and natural pink and then a red berry colour and glittery purple perfect to finish any Christmas party look, this cost 37 euro which, again is great value as normally you could pay at least 20 euro for one lip gloss and you get four for 37 euros.
I also bought some limited edition lipsticks all in very dark chocolate colours all for future photographic work as I think they are so gothic and dramatic definitely a must for my kit.
These are just the few things I bought and they do have loads more sets but I thought this would give everyone a little head start of what will be in store as I know it flys out very fast.
All the sets I think go on sale from 5 th November.
If you need any help all the girls in mac are amazing, all so helpful and friendly forgot to mention the awesome packaging and boxes they will wrap them up in, they are so pretty.
I had such a brilliant time at the launch in Brown Thomas - champagne ,macaroons and mac make up! heaven ;)
Happy shopping ladies xxxx Hairfairy
Peace love n sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment