Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Real Techniques make up brushes


Hi dolls hope you are all well! So guys I have been dying to blog about these new brushes I bought in Boots.They are called Real Techniques by make up artist/You Tube sensation Samantha Chapman. guys I have to say I have been using them for the last few weeks and they really are UNREAL! 

Firstly they do not shed at all, they are super soft and really easy to clean, they come in a handy case and they cost €28.99 and are available at boots nationwide.
They are so affordable and to be honest I have been using them so much lately. This set is the face/flawless foundation collection and the large buffing brush is my favorite! 
It is saving me so much time in the morning, no more blending for ages and it leave you with a flawless  face.

The set also come with a fantastic contour  brush and a flat foundation brush also and a very fine tiny brush for blemishes. 
Ladies these brushes are brilliant! really cannot recommend them enough, they do all the work for you and no shedding 10/10! 

No comments:

Post a Comment