Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My April Favorites Haul 2013

Hey Dolls ,
                  so here is a little sneaky beauty haul I picked up in Penneys Mary street a couple of days ago.
First the Catrice gel liner in color black, this is a complete dupe of Mac black tracks gel liner but costs about 4.49, it is really great, easy to apply staying power and does not run or move after you apply it to the base of the lashes.

Secondly the fake lashes they are about 3.50 euro and are good if your on a budget, I find these great to use after you apply mascara, I only use fake lashes for a night out or wedding, so they are great very disposable and cheap. They really thicken up your own lashes and enhance your natural lashes.

Thirdly are the nail polishes I am completely obsessed with these really funky cool spring summer colors they are so awesome!
I bought one in the Essence range number 01 Edward shade 1.89, and its a very cool shade of blue.
The other two polishes were again Catrice, the nude color is C03 Sydney and its just fab with any outfit!
Or the amazing bright pink color shade 850 ''Aretha's RESPINK'',this is a funky bright pink color that looks great with a little touch of tan and screams Summer!


Then the Catrice eyebrow filler this is a very cool product its similar to mascara but for your brows for shaping filling in and for lasting hold in place if you have unruly brows! this was 3.99 and I am kinda hooked on it now!

Finally the Catrice RE-TOUCH  concealer shade 001 Porcelain 4.49, this is very similar to Touche Eclat concealer by YSL, the Catrice brand gives good coverage not great and it is a little bit runny but perfect if you have light make up on like a BB cream.
Finally the bottle of Victoria Secrets body mist was sent to me as a gift it smells like summer in a bottle and I think you can buy online, I really love the smell and the bottle is huge.

So ladies you don't have to spend a fortune on make up anymore, so many other brands have so much to offer so do not be put off if they are cheaper I promise you will find some cracking products for your make up bag.




No comments:

Post a Comment